Sunday Morning Worship Service
Every Sunday morning, beginning at 11:00 am, we have the privilege, honour, joy, and freedom to get together to celebrate God, His goodness, His love, and His truth.
Would you join us?
Come in through our main entrance, up the stairs to our Sanctuary. Pour a couple of coffee or tea, grab a name tag, and find a place with others. Whether this is your first time to visit, or you've been here for years, or possibly coming back, you are absolutely welcome!
What To Expect:
- A friendly, genuine and welcoming community. Simply come as you are...
- A contemporary style of music, the public reading of Scripture, and praying over the concerns of the day. We desire to worship the Lord in humility, with purpose, excellence, intentionality, creativity, and passion.
- It's important to families to worship together, so we stay together for the start of the Service. After a few songs, the children go to either our Little Ripples or our WAVEkids Programme, which takes place downstairs during the main Sunday service, to have fun learning and growing.
- Christ-centred, Bible-based preaching that leads us closer to the heart of God and His desires for each of our lives.
- We have a Prayer Ministry Team ready and willing to pray with you afterwards.
- Our Fellowship Time continues downstairs in our Fellowship Hall for a time to enjoy each other's company and get to know someone new. You'll find some refreshments and snacks there. Maybe, you'll head out to lunch with a few others afterwards...